- GUE Fundamentals Instructor
- Director, Cyber Security – Leidos (Fortune 500 Defense Contractor).
- 2015 B.S. University of Phoenix – Business Management
- GUE Instructor (Fundies, Primer (Doubles, Drysuit), Rec 1,2,)
- GUE Technical 1 Diver
- NAUI Open Water Instructor 2018
- PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer 1998
- Diving certified in 1992
- Dive Instructor with other agencies since 1998
- ~1,500 Dives
- 100+ Wreck dives
- 31 Trimix dives
- 31 Decompression dives
- 40 DPV dives
- Multiple DAN courses
- Human Factors Trained.
- GUE Seattle (GUE Affiliate) – Board of Directors
- GUE InDepth Blog – No Fault DCI? The Story of My Wife’s PFO
I first started Diving in 1992 and became a PADI MSDT in 1998 and NAUI Scuba Instructor 2017. I have been diving in the Pacific Northwest for almost 30 years. I currently live in Seattle, WA, with my wife and dive teammate Deana Fraser. I love working at growing the local diving community and sharing my passion with all who are interested and am on the Board of Directors for GUE Seattle. I embraced GUE in 2018 after Deana had taken Fundamentals and it was humbling showing me there was still much more about diving I needed and wanted to learn. Since then, I have completed Tech 1 and have a whole new world to explore.